Friday, November 28, 2008
1. Did you date someone from your school? Ya, One guy for six years. Shane Tinsley
2. What kind of car did you drive? I drove a 1968 Ford Falcon, It was a classic. I loved it
3. Did you pass your drivers test on your first try? Yes
4. Were you a party animal? No. I just liked hanging out with my friends.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Not really
7. Were you a nerd? No, More like an airhead.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? I worked and didn't have time for sports
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Nope
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Prosser mustangs in the valley, yes were number 1... of course.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr Dillahunt for history he was the best,
12. Where did you sit for lunch? I always went off campus to eat so it depended where we ate.
13. What is your schools full name? Prosser High School
14. What is your school’s mascot and colors? Mustangs, and red/white
15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? I only went to one homecoming because they sucked really bad so I never wanted to go to another one.
16. If you could go back and do it again would you? Heck NO, Friends are great and some teachers but I love what I have right now I would never replace what I have now.
18. Where did you go for senior skip day? Well I slept In and then my boyfriend and I came to tri-cities and just bummed around, It was noting special except I got to sleep in.
19. Were you in any clubs? I was in FHA
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Lets just say When I graduated I weighed 105.
21. Who was your prom date? Well I got to go to prom when I was in 8th grade to be a server and I also got to dance with my Boyfriend Shane, freshmen yr-Shane, sophmore yr-Shane, Junior yr- Shane and Senior yr Phil Jung
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? No I missed mine. they all got drunk . Sp Im not sorry I missed it
23. Did you have a job in high school? Babysitting, and working at a drycleaners all 4yrs