Sunday, November 15, 2009

It has been a while.

So it has been a while since my last blog. Not much has happened in our family, just life. We had a fun Halloween. Jared was peter pan, Seth, Coy and Trevor were lost boys and Lydia was Tinkerbell. By way of information Seth will be baptized on December 5. I am still unsure of the time but will let you know when I do. I can hardly believe that he will be 8 yrs old. How time flies! Milton has been working in town lately. Which I love, it is great to have more time with him at home. In October our little Coy turned 6yrs old. He is such a joy to have in our family. We also now are the owners of a cute little Shar pei puppy named Sara, Lydia loves her. So here are some pictures of our Halloween. Hope you enjoy!!!



The kids carved their own pumpkins and we used them as decoration for our trunk- or- treat
Milton helped with the Halloween carnival.

Aunt Bri and Lydia
Coy
Sorry about the random child in the picture. I don't know who she is. Jared
Trevor
Seth
All the kids!
Sara and Lydia


4 comments:

Tina Crowther said...

Cute! We miss you guys! I'm sooo excited for Christmas time so we can see you! Your kids are so fun! Hope everyone has been healthy!

NaDell said...

We will be at Seth's baptism.
Those are some cute costumes! It's so fun to do themes.

Mary said...

YEA for a new Blog to read! Cute pictures. The kids do keep you BUSY! I well remember the days...

amber w said...

I love the pictures. What fun costumes!