Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Firsts

I got this off my cousins facebook (thanks Andrea) and seemed fun so here goes.

1. Who was your FIRST date? Shane

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No, things got a little weird after he married

3. Who was your FIRST kiss? John

4. What was your FIRST job? Feeding Calves

5. What was your FIRST car? 1968 Ford Falcon

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I don't have texting on my phone.

7. What is the FIRST thing you thought of this morning? What is that sound and do I care enough to get up and find out...No!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Donaldson

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? My dad was a Pilot, He took Kelly and I to Counsel Idaho to visit our grandparents.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Kelly,and all the time.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? With my cousins

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Milton, although I don't know what I said because it was 5:30 am.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My cousin Niki's

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Check the weather report.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Highway 101 & Nitty Gritty Dirtband.

16. FIRST tattoo? my body is a temple

17. FIRST piercing? My ears

18. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Never Left America

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Bambi

20. When was your FIRST detention? Never had one

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Idaho

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Milton

23. ONE wish? To have happy and healthy children

2 comments:

NaDell said...

Didn't you and Kelly share a room?
Fun stuff.

Milton and Christen Crowther and Family said...

Ya I guess so...