Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sardines

Tonight as I was sitting, after dinner taking a break and nursing Lydia I noticed that the house seemed quiet. More then usual. So I called out to my boys " Where are you guys and what are you doing?" I waited for a response which came in the form of Jared poking his head out of a 18"x 20" opening to a cabinet and saying "SHHH... We are playing Sardines". I saw this as a very humorous photo-op moment. So, at Lydia's great protest I put her down and went to spy. Seth was still looking for everyone when I got in on the fun!

They had a lot of fun. I had a lot of laughs!!!

4 comments:

NaDell said...

What funny kids!
They are so cute in there. I hope they don't tip the fish tank.

Mary said...

I've never heard of that game. Glad you caught the Kodak Moment! - Crazy Photo-taking grandma

The Four J's said...

how cute!!!! :)

JK said...

Wow that looks like a ton of fun. The things our kids think of to entertain themselves. -Kari C.